"You created the deepest parts of my being. You put me together inside my mother's body. How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that!" Psalm 139:13-14a NIrV
MISSION: To make disciples within the disabled community by demonstrating Christ's love, and equipping the church to minister so that ALL might fellowship, worship, and serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- FM Transmitters are available during Wednesday and Sunday services (Headphones are not provided.)
- Mentor support is provided for children with special needs as they are included in their age appropriate classrooms during 9:30 & 11:15 services on Sunday, and during the Wednesday night service.
- Mentor support is provided for children with special needs at Vacation Bible School as needed.
- Assistance is provided for youth with special needs as needed in the Middle School program on Sundays at 9:30, and in the High School program on Wednesday nights at 7:00.
- Friendship Club Bible Study is held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 P.M. from September-May for adults 18+ with developmental disabilities.(Click on SCHEDULES above for dates) Special Friendship Club events such as bowling are held during the summer
- Awareness activities are offered to equip all the saints to minister to individuals with special needs.
- Training sessions to equip mentors to support kids, youth, and adults with disabilities are offered regularly.
- An annual respite event for special needs and foster moms"Spa Day" is held in May.
- At least one family per year is sent to a Joni and Friends Family Retreat.